Power On After Power Failure...

	This question is more related to the hardware of a Sparc 20 than
the software running on it, but it is running Debian so I thought it would
be best to ask here first. :)
	I have a Sparc 20 running as a web server at work and is plugged
into a UPS along with two other computers. The UPS (Best Power Fortress)
has a serial cable that plugs into one of the other computers and warns it
of when there is a power loss and when to shutdown. I have this computer,
via LAN and ssh, tell the other computers on the UPS to also shutdown when
it is told by the UPS to shutdown. So, the Sparc receives a 'shutdown -h
1' when the AC power has failed and the UPS batteries are low.
	This works just fine, and the Sparc shuts down cleanly. The
problem is that it will not start back up (after AC power has been
restored) until one presses the power button (either on the case or the
keyboard). Often power failures happen late at night and there is no one
to press the power button until the following morning, if not later.
	I have a similar problem with an ATX board based server, will not
power up after the power has been restored. With the ATX board I can play
with the BIOS some, enabling an alarm to make sure it is awake by, say,
6am every morning. Is there something similar I can do with the Sparc, or
even better a way such that it is always on as long as there is AC power?
	To add to the mess, if the Sparc 20 is not told to shutdown and
runs until the UPS battries run out, i.e. a hard down, then when power is
applied again it comes right back up with no user intervention.
	Thanks for your help.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |