XFree86 4.0 SPARC drivers - looking for testers

Hi!

I've finished today some XFree86 4.0 drivers I cannot test (because I lack
the hardware) and it would be good if the other drivers got some testing as
well.
So, if you have time and hardware, could you please have a look at:

ftp://ultra.linux.cz/private/xfree86/
?
That directory contains my today's SPARC patch (it is against I think two
weeks old CVS checkout, so might not apply cleanly to recently announced
public XFree86 CVS but could; a lot of stuff is already merged in XFree86
CVS), plus for those who don't want to spend several hours building there
is a tar ball with /usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86, /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/ and a
sample /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.
You can unpack this to / and it will keep your XFree86 3.3.x untouched, then
you just switch by changing /etc/X11/X.
It was build so that you can run it on systems with glibc 2.1.x.
Drivers supported:
sunffb (fully accelerated, multiple WIDs on one screen, DGA and many other
	things, use depth 24 in the XF86Config file)
sunleo (accelerated, use depth 32 in the XF86Config file)
suncg6 (not yet accelerated, only hw cursor, acceleration should be finished
        soon, depth 8)
suntcx (unaccelerated (never has been), hw cursor, depth either 32 or 8)
suncg14 (completely untested, depth 32)
suncg3 (completely untested, depth 8)
sunbw2 (completely untested, depth 1)

ati and glint drivers are there, but have not been ported to SPARC yet (so
will not work)

Please send reports to me and sunffb bugs to David Miller as well.

	Jakub
-
the body of the message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu