Woody: zsh-3.1.9-4: missing contents of /usr/lib/zsh/3.1.9?

I've just upgraded my SS10 to the latest&greatest packages in Woody, and it
seems the zsh package is missing a bunch of .so's.

The Intel package seems to contain all the dynamically-loaded shared
objects that implement most of zsh's functionality, but the SPARC package
seems to be not only missing the files but the functionality, too.

What is the procedure when one platform's port of a package is
broken?  Should one file a bug against the package?  Is there some other,
more appropriate forum to raise issues like this?

Thanks in advance -- and keep up the good work! =)

--Jeff