Video timing for Xsun?

Hello, all-

I'm running Potato on a couple of Sun boxes (Ultra/1 and an SS10), both with
CG6 framebuffers.  X is working great, except that the video timing for one
of the monitors seems a little off (too little dark time at either end of
the horizontal scan).  I can just about get it cleaned up with the controls
on the monitor, but I was wondering if there was any way of specifying the
video timings for Xsun.  I've checked the Xsun and Xserver manpages, but
didn't immediately see any reference to it.

IIRC, the M64 drivers for Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra/5 (admittedly, a different
animal entirely) provide a means to put monitor timing definitions in the
openprom nvramrc.  I would expect that this is a feature that is unique to
Solaris and/or newer hardware, but is there some similar mechanism for the
video timing?

Thanks,
David