Re: Display problem with latest frozen release.

Hi,

I just had the same problem. By doing an "strace" on a direct invocation
of the "Xsun" X server, I noticed it tryed to access() a lot of
framebuffer like devices on /dev (cgsix, cgthree, bwtwo,...) of which the
last one was "/dev/fb" and then gave up. I then symlinked /dev/fb to
/dev/fb0 ("ln -s /dev/fb0 /dev/fb") and it started working again.

hope this helps.

	[]'s Leo