System.map

Hello

I just installed a second processor in my sparc 10 and I have a slight problem.

I rebuilt the 2.2.14 kernel using smp support and everything seems to work nice
except for a warning message I get everytime I run top.

It looks something like this:

warning:/boot/System.map-2.2.14 does not match kernel data
warning:/usr/src/linux/System.map does not match kernel data

I copied /usr/src/linux/System.map to /boot and then
did a ln -sf /boot/System.map /boot/System.map-2.2.14.

John