Re: sparc network install

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> Minor oversight. I plan to release some more boot-floppies tonight, so
> just hang on.

already installed the drivers from floppy and the rest from the network.
Needed a second go b/c it didn't download some of the packages the first
time around but otherwise great! Superb work, guys - congrats!
Another comment: why is there not mention in the install instructions of
writing sparc install floppies under DOS. When our first floppy failed we
thought it was that. But the second produced under linux didn't work
either so we tried a third and voila. Thanks a lot,
                                                      Gerald
--
Gerald Willmann           Department of Economics
96F Escondido Vlg.        Stanford University