Re: potato with apt-get upgrade killed libstdc++

In Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:06:54 -0500 (CDT), de profundis Phil Brutsche <pbrutsch@creighton.edu> cum veritas scribat

pbrutsch> > How can I solve this?
pbrutsch> You need to install libstdc++2.10_2.95.2-8.1_sparc.deb (or something like
pbrutsch> that) off FTP before anything that uses libstdc++2.10 will run.

Thanks to all who replied.
My ftp mirror somehow had a big timelag.

#thanks to the fact I didn't have to reboot or anything... I don't have physical access to the machine
--
dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.