Re: FAQlist?

Hello, all-

First off, you guys rock.  Many, many thanks for all the work you've
done.

I've poked around the ultralinux FAQ and a few man pages, but haven't
quite managed to find this: Is it possible to get Xsun to honor the
alt-F[1-6] virtual-console switching keystrokes that XF86_* allow?  I
realize that with a window manager that supports multiple workspaces,
the presence of the virtual consoles is not as critical, but it'd be
nice to have [access to] them.

Thanks again-
David