RE: Offtopic - Hardware hacks...

Oops!  The last link is broken - sorry!  (Search for Handbook for Frame
Buffers on docs.sun.com to get the same result)

-----Original Message-----
From: Fleet Captain Druaga [mailto:druaga@pmail.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 15:03
To: fallenhunter@neo.rr.com
Cc: Debian - Sparc List; RH-Sparc List
Subject: RE: Offtopic - Hardware hacks...

I just found the service manuals for the Classic/LX, SS5, and SS20 for you.

Check out http://docs.sun.com and search for Sun Service Manuals and you
should find one in there.  I'll try and insert the link but that may not

)  They also have most of them in PDF format.  Still have not found one for
the IPC though.

They've also got a lot of manuals for other systems such as the Ultra series
boxes and the individual parts like this:

If you don't have HTML mail then paste all of that junk into a browser and
you should be able to find it. ;-)