RE:scsi problem while installing slink

>Hi everibody,
>new to debian (not to linux), i tried to install slink on a sparc
<station 10 (2 HD internals and 1 cdrom external). It can boot from
<floppy or from cdrom but when linux start to scan the scsi bus he find
>the 2 hard disks and then:
>detected scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 6, lun 0
>esp0: disconnect, resetting bus
>esp0: resetting scsi bus
>esp0: scsi bus reset interrupt

I tried the rescue.bin of potato (2000-02-04) and the problem with the
SONY CDROM diseapper, then i put the root.bin and it didn't work. I got
a long list of strings and then the floppy was ejected. Any idea ?

My question is: can i use potato floppies to start the installation
process and then use the slink cdrom distribution. If yes, is there
something special to do.

P.S.: this sparc can't access the internet and i can't use tftpboot or
download the entire potato.

Thanks