Re: Bootdisks status for sparc?

Um.. *clears throat*

I still am having major floppy problems on Sparc IPX under 2.2.x kernels.
Floppy seems to be fine with 2.0.3x (not 100% sure as I upgraded to
2.2.13 to fix some serial console problems) and works under NetBSD. Being
I haven't heard any other floppy-related problems on either this list or
sparc-linux I'd like to test the floppy install. I just don't know where
to find the current floppy set.

-- Ferret no baka