RE: Ok - I'll bite...How do you make the 8 bit sound work on an IPC?

I chose to load the audio module during the Debian install but not the
amd7930 - I didn't know that it was required.  Looks like I'm re-compiling
the Kernel or re-installing then.

Is there any documentation on this at all?

Thanks again!