Re: Problems with SILO (Sparc slink)

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Detlev Zundel wrote:

> Hmm the joke is on me I guess.  Just because I wanted fdisk to actually
> /print/ `s' in the help before trying it out, I never made it to that
> point.  Sure someone else mentioned `s' before but it did not occurr to me
> that one needs a /hidden feature/ to get things rolling.

That's weird.  Let me check and make sure it's 's', but I JUST installed
slink on an IPC within the past day or two and I KNOW it listed the new
sun disklabel option.  And my version of slink is the official CDs, like
2.1r0, so unless it was "patched" out of existence recently, it should be
there...

--Kurt