Re: [NOTICE] libc6 problems (Re: libc and other things)

On  5/05, Ben Collins wrote:

| That's just not possible...been thought of, and there is no real
| solution. I suggest for people testing _unstable_ to seriously consider
| installing sash (a static compiled shell) and always keep .debs around
| of a working libc6.

Thanks for the advice, it's now installed.

| Hate to say it folks, but this is unstable, and it can and will break at
| any moment. So if your not prepared to take measures for fallback, or
| you can't afford downtime on the system, stick with stable :)

I was not complaining :) Although I use SparcLinux on a production machine,
I'm willing to play games sometimes to help development. Now that I've
recovered from a failure once (it took less than 15 minutes to setup the
tftp boot and repair everything), it will even take less time now, so I'm
ready to try other libc and kernels.