Re: Broken loop device

Hi Eric,

thanks for the reply...

>   sorry for the late reply, I was too busy to read all my emails last week :-(

But you know: It's never too late! :-)

> How many memory is installed in your SLC ?

You've got the problem! :-)
It has only 8 megs installed - somewhat tiny, hm? :-(
In the meantime, I figured out what you've been writing and I'm trying to get done with a (temporarily) installiation onto a local disk. Unfortunately, the SLC hangs (again!!) during filesystem creation, seems to be tight on memory again.
But how can this happen? I succesfully managed to create a swap partition (about 128 megs)...

--
cya
	ANDI

Mail		A.Jaehnigen@gmx.de			(E-Mail)