Re: debian mirror

On Fri, Apr 02, 1999 at 04:02:53AM -0500, Harold Hartley wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a alternative mirror site my sparc 1+ can go to
> other than what is in the default site it goes to...
> I installed from floppies and now trying to get the packages to choose from
> list for my system...
> the sites I am having with as I can see is the non-us site..
> can anyone help me...

The non-us site is for a specific part of the distribution that
contains export/import restricted software. If that is the only one you
are having problems with then you need not worry since you will still
have the standard distribution.

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation