Re: 24bits and colors

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Joshua Uziel wrote:

> I've never tried it, but I'm surprised Xsun24 works at all for
> you. :)  I doubt you'd save any memory... but I figure it would

It was working fine for me (except that I couldn't get 24bits color :)
Anyway... it had some crashes from time to time... I hope they disappear
now with Xsun... I'll let you know...

> be a good idea to run the native driver for your card.  Go for
> it... :)

Done! Xsun24 was taking 5436kb and Xsun takes 3648 right now... not
sure if it depends on the load it has (although I'm runing nearly the same
as beafore, included NetScape).

Angel