Re: S/Linux pages could use more Debian information

When working on the pages, could you please also take a look at the port
pages (http://www.debian.org/ports/sparc) and consider what information
could/should be added there?  Links to installation docs etc. would be
very helpful, as I think those pages become a starting point for a lot of
people.  Right now there are very few links into Debian sparc information
in there.

Nils.