People needed to compile packages in proposed-updates.

Hi,

now that the Sparc port is a released, supported version of Debian, we need
people to recompile the stuff that lands in proposed-updates (security
updates, etc.) We'd need people who read their mail often and have access
to a machine running Debian/Sparc, as the turnaround time is important,
especially for security-related updates.

Can you please send addresses our way? And for recompiling, please start
with the 'super' package in proposed-updates.

Thanks,

  Christian
  Debian Security