Re: test

Thanks for all help, I have an proper installation now.
Sorry for this simple question, but I have a keyboard problem :
On my sparc I cant type the 'pipe' char nomore.
on both sparc and x86 I can't type the char ' mirrored
 ( that executes command if wraped around a command in a script ).
thanks!
/larry