iraf

Hi, on my sparcstation 10 which has slink on it, Ive set
/etc/apt/sources.list to point to

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

and run apt-get update.

If I type

apt-get install iraf

it says package has no installation candidate and similarly if I use
dselect to do this no iraf is obtained. If I do the same on the i386
architecture, I do find iraf and everything is fine. Does this
mean this package has not been ported to debian-sparc 2.1?

Also, I got netscape for debian-sparc from ftp.netscape.com and installed
it on this sparc10. When I type netscape I get

netscape: error in loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.2.8: cannot open

What package should I install to get this working?

Shashi Kanbur                                  shashi@fcrao1.phast.umass.edu
Five College Astronomy Department,
University of Massachusetts,
Amherst,
MA 01003
USA
(413) 577 0470                                 (413) 545 4223 (Fax)