Re: 2.1_r0 install experience

another minor nit: one of the install docs suggests that one should
boot off of the last binary cd in your set - so disk 1/1, 2/2, or 2/4
(in the set that is 2 bin + 2 src.) binary-sparc-2 doesn't appear to
be bootable, though - or at least, it has no /boot and no
disks-sparc.  (As mentioned earlier I can't boot ISO disks on my
machine anyway.)  Probably the doc should be changed, though there's
plenty of room on b-s-2 if we wanted to make it bootable as well...