Re: sparc hardware added to boot-floppies Installation Manual

Steve> Eric, I've come up with the rules file magic to generate both
Steve> sparc32 and sparc64 kernels from the same source package.  (It
Steve> generates kernel-image-2.2.x-sparc64_*, then generates a
Steve> complete set of packages for the sparc32 architecture.)

Steve, this is a non-boot-floppies issue, but right now I'm left in
the unenviable position of not being able to build a sparc64 kernel
from sources in the Debian archive.

Where can I get the sources or rather, I guess, the 2.2.1 patches
which you used to build the sparc64 linux kernel?