Re: trouble with NIS in slink update

According to Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr:
> I have potato (sparc) and nis doesn't work either. Before that I have
> slink and nis never work for me. I have written to this list about
> the problem, but nis never got fixed.

I have responded to all bugreports that were filed. Fact is:

- My machine is not an Alpha, I develop on x86
- The Alphas I do have access to run the Alpha NIS package without
  any problems, so I cannot reproduce the problem at all
- I have done several suggestions to people who have this problem
  but noone replied.

Mike (nis maintainer).