missing keys in X11

Hello everybody,
I have a SUN SPARCstation 10 running with debian slink and problems with
missing keys under X11. The dmesg shows me that I am using a "SUN Type 5
keyboard without keyclick" in a German version. My problem is now, that I'm
missing the "< > |" symbols which are located on the same key (keynumber
124 - taken from showkey).

My questions are now:
- where is the correct configuration file for my keyboard?
- which are the correct parameters I need to add for the three keys above?
- is there somebody who have a complete defined keytable for X and a German
SUN Type 5 keyboard who might send it to me?

Regards,
Volker