Framebuffer

Hello!

I'm new to this list and a SPARC newbee.
I received an old SPARCstation 10 from my office...

On my way to find an OS for this architecture else than SUN OS or
Solaris
I was loocking for a Linux distribution an finaly foung Debian.

I downloaded "resc.bin", "drv.bin" and all the other floppy
images and
rawrited them... O.k. I booted with the resc-disc and all of a
sudden
the install-proces stops with the message that no known
framebuffer was
found.

Then I booted the SPARCstaton 10 whith TFTP from my Suse Linux
PC--> O.k.
I exported a directory on my Suse Linux and placed then
coresponding
files in it.

The installation process starts on the SPARC and after I've set
up the
Network I wanted to install with NFS. The "dstrap" asks me in
which
directory the neded file "resc-2.2.1.bin" or so (d'ont remember)
can be
found. But when I type in the correct path the file can't be
found.

So what am I doing wrong?
- 1st method with floppy:
  Do I have to download an other image that supports
  my framebuffer

- 2nd method with NFS:
  Do I have to set some specific rights for the mentioned files
in order
  to give "dstrap" the right to execute or read it?

Thx
Pino

P.S.
Sorry for my english