Re: X 3.3.5, please test these servers

In article <19990918085446.F18314@lappy.djj.state.va.us>,
Ben Collins  <bcollins@debian.org> wrote:
>I have some testing servers (not final, so don't count on these
>being the finished product). Could those of you having problems
>with the old Xsun* server please test these to see if they have
>the same problems.
>
>http://xia02.kachinatech.com/~bcollins/
>
>(they are currently uploading, so give them a few minutes)
>
>Ben

Using X 3.3.5-2 xserver-sun here. When I change over to a virtual
terminal and go back to X, I can't seem to enter any keyboard input with
exception for ctrl-alt-del. Everything then works.

Query, /dev/kbd, /dev/fd0, /dev/mouse, /dev/cgsix0, /dev/bwtwo0,
/dev/cgthree0, /dev/cgfourteen0 and /dev/fb were not available when I
first tried to start up X; do I need to explicitly do something with
MAKEDEV to do this or did I accidently mucked up my installation?

Thanks
Amy