Linux & Solaris: Kbd probs

Hi again,

I still have a rather nasty problem with some Suns running Debian 2.1 here.
These machines are configured as X-terminals and don't run anything
locally but a rather bare X and (of course) the Debian base system.
The Xserver is started via inittab :-) in a way like this:

	X -fp <fontserver_here> -indirect <my_server's_ip_here>

This works well, and after X has started a chooser from the server will be
displayed.
But I noticed, that if I log into a machine running S*n S*laris, the cursor
keys on the num pad won't work! (They just give their numbers.) :-(
Pressing the NUMLOCK key doesn't help anything.
By the way, if I log into a linux box or an SGI, everything works fine! :-O
May well be this problem is on the server's side...

I'm at my wit's end. Cany anybody provide some help??

Thank you very much! :-)

	Andreas Jaehnigen
	a.jaehnigen@topmail.de