Re: Serial console on IPX (Was: Sparc serial port pinout?)

I don't know of anyone at all in the town I live in who would have the
right equipment. I had access to a hard at the CMU campus at the time that
I picked up the machine. I live in a fairly small town, and the closest
city is about 75 miles away.

So, unless I can actually scare up a temporary head locally (perhaps at
one of the local ISPs) 'borrowing' a head will not be an option.