Solaris emulation

Hi to all,
	probably this question has been already answered many times, but i
could not find it in the mailing list archives.
I posted also to debian-sparc as the answer is probably the same for both
architectures.

How do i set up solaris binary emulation un a Ultra-1?
Is there a Howto or a web page explaining how to do it correctly?

I run a 2.2.9 kernel on my ultra1,do i have to recompile the kernel?
If i can, i'd be willing to test out some programs/options for being able to
run Solaris emulation.

Could you please CC the answer also to my mail account?
Thank you all very much in advance

	Roberto

--
E-Mail:	Roberto.Beccherle@ge.infn.it	Mail-Address:	INFN - Sez. di Genova
Phone:	+39 10 353-6301					Via Dodecaneso, 33