Re: install questions

> - I have to install without the benefit of a monitor or keyboard, how do I =
> get
>   the resce flopppy to eject so I can insert the root disk?

A very vague reply:

I think you can exit to the PROM and tell the PROM "eject-floppy" and
then "continue". I forget the exact commands. Try "help".

As for exiting to the PROM, a file tells me:

#    The equivalent of L1-A (halt machine, drop to ROM monitor) from a
# terminal console is BREAK.

I can't remember how I sent a BREAK using minicom (or whatever I was
using), but I do remember that this did work for me ...