Re: Mod_perl and Linux/Sparc

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Ben Collins wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 13, 1999 at 07:39:33PM +0200, Gergely Madarasz wrote:
> > > I think that might be attributed to the dependency on another module (I
> > > think it requires one of the auth modules, forget which one), or else it
> > > wont start, nor will it give an error message as to why (this is for
> > > php3).
> >
> > Hmm... where did you get that information ? I have a few outstanding bugs
> > on php3 which might be related to this.
>
> Personal experience. It requires one of the auth modules in apache to be
> loaded, or php3 wont load itself. I don't know how you can check for this
> reliably in the pre/post scripts though. I'm not even sure now which one
> of the modules it was (I know it was auth related though).

hmpf...
thunderchild:~# grep auth /etc/apache/httpd.conf
#LoadModule auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth.so
#LoadModule anon_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_anon.so
#LoadModule dbm_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_dbm.so
#LoadModule db_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_db.so

and it starts...

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/