Re: Mysql

On mysql mailing archives I can read ....
about a similar bug . Perhaps It could help anyone. In fact, for me, the
problèm is that I can't recompile Mysql on my sparc cause it stop during
te restartable call system test !

Remove the lines concerning 'Big file support' from configure:
# Big file support ? (Solaris 2.6 style)
# This may have to be commented on Relient (Siemens) unix
echo $ac_n "checking "for Sun style big file support"""... $ac_c" 1>&6
echo "configure:4534: checking "for Sun style big file support"" >&5
LFS_CFLAGS=`getconf LFS_CFLAGS 2>/dev/null`
if test $? = 0 -a "$SYSTEM_TYPE" != "sni-sysv4"
then
  CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $LFS_CFLAGS"
  CXXFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS $LFS_CFLAGS"
  #
  LFS_LDFLAGS=`getconf LFS_LDFLAGS`
  LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS $LFS_LDFLAGS"

  LFS_LIBS=`getconf LFS_LIBS`
  LIBS="$LIBS $LFS_LIBS"
  echo "$ac_t"""Found. Using C $LFS_CFLAGS LD $LFS_LDFLAGS LIB
$LFS_LIBS"" 1>&6
else
  echo "$ac_t"""No"" 1>&6
fi
remove config.cache and run configure + make again!

-------
Nicolas