X-server problem.

Hello,

I am using Debian Linux 2 on a Sun Sparc. Because this is a Sun computer
I am using the Sun X-server. The X-sessions are controlled by XDM. The
problem is that I can't use the CTRL-ALT-F1 .. F2 .. etc. key-strokes to
go to the other consoles after a successful X-session.

The first time I get the XDM inlog window I can use CTRL-ALT-F1 .. F2
key-strokes. Also during the session, thus after I have logged in. But
when I close the X-session and the XDM inlog window returns I am not
able to use the CTRL-ALT-F1 .. F2 key-strokes.

My work-around is to not to reset the X-server at the end of an
X-session but to restart it. When I restart it, there isn't a problem at
all. Nevertheless, I find it a strange problem and I hope you can help
me.
--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Rene van Hoek
rmhoek@casema.net
http://www.casema.net/~rmhoek
ICQ: 18563404