databases and potato

Hi,

I'm working on a project which will use PHP3 and a database backend.
Because of dependencies on PHP3 I run potato, but I can't seem to find a
database server which runs on potato. Both MySQL and Postgres fail to
install.

Does anybody has any suggestions to other database servers I could use
which *do* run on potato (preferably without having to compile it, doing
that on a Sparcstation IPC takes forever)?

Teun

--
Teun Vink                      Caffeine for mind
teun@moonblade.net             Pizza for body