gdb problem / how to handle includes?

Hello,

I'm having strange problems with gdb (it prints wrong source line
numbers), so I decided to try to compile the latest version (not yet
available as sparc.deb). I'm having now the following problem:

gcc -c -g    -I. -I. -I./config -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I./../include/opcode
-I./../readline/.. -I../bfd -I./../bfd  -I./../include -I../intl
-I./../intl -I./tui   infptrace.c
In file included from infptrace.c:42:
/usr/include/sys/ptrace.h:75: parse error before `12'

The problem is that infptrace.c includes signal.h before including
sys/ptrace.h and signal.h thru a chain of #includes includes asm/ptrace.h
which conflicts with sys/ptrace.h.
I've now tried to compile without including signal.h, it compiles without
a warning, so probably signal.h can be removed ? For all archs ?
Or should I make a diff, not to include signal.h #ifdef __sparc__ ?

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/