Re: Ultra and Linux usf readonly...

> 	Neither one is answering my question! :)

Oh, come now, it's only been 4 hours since your last mail...

> 	I installed Debian in a Ultra 5 and xserver-mach64 and the following
> error occurs:

[snip]

> Fatal server error:
> xf86MapVidMem: Could not mmap framebuffer (Invalid argument)
>
> xinit:  unexpected signal 2

My wild guess is that something is strange with your kernel (or possibly
libc). What version are you using (and what if any patches have you applied
to the kernel)?

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87