buildd and non-US

Ok, a few updates for this week. Currently you may have noticed that the
sparc build daemon has been innactive. This is because of a problem
currently affecting ssh in sparc. It seems that the latest upload of gmp2
has broken it severely, so now I can't login to the system. This is
getting fixed, so it should be back up soon.

One things I want to try to get is an active non-US maintainer for sparc
to keep up with the non-US packages. Do we have any maintainers that have
a sparc and can do this?

Ben