[OT] Anyone got a copy of SunOS 4.1.x to spare?

While doing some work on changing the library orders when using
dynamic linking in perl, I've found that a couple of OSs have strange
dynamic linking behaviours.  The ones I know of so far are SunOS &
IRIX.  Unfortunately I don't have any SGI hardware lying around, but I
do have an SS5 I can install SunOS on.

So, I'm looking for a SunOS 4.1.x installation set, either CD, tape or
something I can FTP.  I don't need any manuals & I'm willing to pay
for reasonable S&H costs if necessary.

ADVthanksCE

--
Stephen