Re: JDK for Debian Linux/Sparc

> Heya, is there a JDK that works for Debian Sparclinux?  I got 1.1.6 from
> Blackdown.org for Sparclinux, but it keeps segfaulting on me.  :(  I know
> it works under RedHat, so I was wondering if anyone else out there has
> gotten it to work.

Heh, this issue just came up.

The guy doing the JDK 1.2 port to Linux Sparc (+glibc) is having problems.
He says he may have run into a compiler bug or something.

I don't know anything about why JDK 1.1 is segfaulting.  Maybe you should
grab the redhat libc5 and see if that helps.

--
Ryan Smith-Roberts <rsr@buzzwerks.com>
Making the immovable irresistible since 1975