bootfloppies for sparc 1+

I am wondering if the newer bootfloppies for sparc has been released or
not..
I have the ones when slink was released and wondering if there are newer
ones yet...

I'm also still having trouble trying to rid the old SunOS from my sparc 1+
drive as when I need to shutdown linux it falls into a loop with the
SunOS...
would I be better off if I just formatted(clean off the drive) and start
over from scratch...
I run a sparc 1+ (sun4c) and hope it will work better than it is now...

the SunOS is on the sd(0,0,0) and I had to start the linux(slink) at
sd(0,1,0)
and just seems to be a big pain...
the above are the way the Sun see's the Drive, and linux seems to see the
Drives as  sda and sdb...

hope someone has a solution....

thanks
Harold