SPARC & PPC book reviewers needed

Hi,

One of the publishers I am working with needs reviewers for their SPARC and
LinuxPPC appendices in a book they are working on.  Note that I don't
think this book is Debian specific. It would be good if a reviewer
could get some Debian specific stuff in there. :)

If you you are interested then let me know and I'll put you in touch
with the publisher.

If you respond to the mailing list then please Cc me since I am not on
either the debian-sparc list nor the debian-powerpc list.

Thanks,
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
Center for Distributed Object Computing, Washington University, St. Louis
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26