Re: glibc 2.1.1 linking problems

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Collins M.  Ben  wrote:

> It requires only the latest cvs kernel for the sun4m. Sun4[cu] and
> seemingly sun4d only need a 2.2.x kernel of some kind.

I'm fighting with this sun4d again... SMP won't boot, loadkeys freezes it,
sometimes there are other freezes... how do I access the cvs kernel ? And
on which list should I ask about these problems ? vger ?

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/