setserial configuration

Hi,
I have a sparc 1+ and when I boot up the system it shows me this message
about the serial configuration in the following:

Configuring serial ports...Cannot autoconfigure port: Invalid argument
setserial was unable to configure the serial ports
   Aborting serial configuration. Check the serial modules...
run-parts: /etc/rc.boot/0setserial exited with return code 1
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2

and then starts the rest of the stuff...
I also figure my serial ports as ttyS0 for serial port 1
and ttyS1 for serial port 2 on my sparc 1+

hope someone can help me on this so I can set the serial ports...

Harold