Re: Linux kernel for Sparc

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 07:09:58PM +0200, Angel Martin Alganza wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is the Linux kernel source for Sparc the same as the i386 one?
> If not, where should I get the Sparc one from?

They are available in the same source tar. However sparc specific code
is not always synced in the distributed versions. Currently 2.2.5 is
synced, so if you download that, it will be complete and compilable.

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation