PLIP on Sparc/Linux

Hi all!

The question I have is: is it possible to have a PLIP connection with a
(Debian) Sparc/Linux box? I've recompiled the kernel (2.0.35), but couldn't
find this option in the configuration menu. I have EPP parallel port support
(experimental) enabled, but this doesn't help. Right now I have to stick to
boring 0.5K/sec with SLIP --- no fun! I have a SparcClassic running slink.
Everything else there is just beautiful (well, almost ;-) ). I'm sorry for
this (potentially) stupid question, but I couldn't find any useful information
anywhere!

Thanks in advance for any help!

  --- Shurik.