Re: glibc 2.1 is now on master in my homedir

On Fri, Apr 02, 1999 at 01:19:32PM +1000, Anton Blanchard wrote:

> > I just did a cvs up yesterday and had the same problem still. I will
> > try again when I get this sparc 1+ running since I can't afford to test
> > on an active server any more.
>
> Davem just checked a fix in for sparc32 vfork.

Terrible that we will need to predepend on a kernel version for glibc
2.1.1 though. This also means we need to make a cvs source package for
sparc kernels. IIRC, the vger cvs is also for powerpc so maybe we can
have this for that arch aswell.

I'll test the latest cvs and see if it works.

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation