Re: /dev/mouse not found?

> Just braving the world of X11 with the Sparc but it doesn't want to find
> /dev/mouse - is this meant to be a symlink to elsewhere?

Yeah, as root, you have to "ln -s /dev/sunmouse /dev/mouse".

Also, I wasn't able to run X as a non-root users until I ran
"chmod 666 /dev/fb?" as root as well, and you may have to do
the same.  Took me a while to figure this one out, along
with the fact that strace would segfault when I'd try to run
"strace startx" either as myself or root.

Good luck. :)