Re: sparc porting and wanna-build

On 27 Mar 1999, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Can anyone brief my on how we're coordinating the sparc porting effort?
>
> What do people think of putting up a wanna-build buildd for Debian/sparc?

I set one up for testing, but I never really got it going, since that
machine wasn't 'really' on the net.  It worked, though.

How we're coordinating?  Ad hoc, is the answer.  Christian Meder was doing
most of the stuff when I first came along - more recently, Steve Dunham
has been doing many of the compiles.

I think a wanna-build buildd set-up would be a good idea, personally.

Jules